Monday, January 19, 2009

The Great Utah CSA Experiment (2008)!

It was almost a year ago that I decided I wanted to experiment with CSAs and chronicle my experiences on blogspot in an experiment on internet publishing. Since then, I have been successful at both. However, the CSA project ended up rather overwhelming the original intent of this particular blog, which was to chronicle a number of individual projects that I have been working on.

Since I plan to continue blogging about CSAs (and local food in general) I have decided to split that subject away from this blog. You can now find all previous Great Utah CSA Experiment posts on my LocalFoodUtah blog, and I will continue to post about that subject (and other locavore endeavors) there. In the future, I will only post here about Local Food and Utah CSAs by way of announcement whenever I start a new local food venture.

Enjoy!

No comments: