Monday, February 23, 2009

The Great Utah CSA Experiment (2009)!

It's that time of the year again: time to start another community supported agriculture (CSA) project over at my Local Utah Food Blog. I'll be writing another 20 posts or so over the season on this summer's CSA experiment, which has been scaled back to one CSA share from East Farms. But remember, due to the volume of posts on this subject I won't be posting here again about it: so be sure to check it regularly!

For those of you who are new to CSAs, now is the time to check it out and get on board for another great year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm doing CSA this year because of you! I'm excited to read your new posts!

Mary Alvarez said...

Yay!!

I'm hoping I can get my sister and neighbor in the boat too - I really do feel like a CSA missionary! I wish more CSAs were available in Bountiful though =[.